Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cat's #DozerPride Campaign Another Big Hit

cat-d6n-dozerLast year we took some time to highlight Cat's successful online ad campaign featuring big rigs, big stunts, and big tires. Most of the videos that made up the company's clever "Built For It" campaign went viral, prompting marketing analysts to sit up and take notice.

This year, Cat's back with an all-new tactic, one that we think you'll enjoy just as much as we do.

Just recently, Cat released a music video to accompany their online #DozerPride campaign. In it, two construction workers rap about one of their newest bulldozers, the Cat D6N.

Cat® D6N | Dozer Pride Music Video



If the deadpan delivery doesn't tickle your funny bone, the lyrics definitely will:
I’m pushing dirt, (okay!)

I’m spreading sand, (yeah!)

I’m grading roads, (uh huh!)

I’m clearing land

Ride in my dozer,

Take pride in my dozer,

When my wife is mad

I go and hide in my dozer (what!)
Online jokes abound. Construction Dive hilariously refers to the pair of rapping construction workers as "Notorious D.I.G.," while online commenters react in shock that there's finally a decent rap song about the hard work of an honest man. (We know what they say about not reading the comments under YouTube videos, but don't worry: we read them so that you don't have to.)

Of course, the D6N runs on tracks rather than tires, but that doesn't mean that we love this video any less. In fact, we're probably going to download the ringtone as soon as we finish writing this post.

Have any opinions about Cat's latest viral video marketing campaign? Feel free to sound off in the comments.

Remember that we carry a full supply of OTR tires for all of your big rig needs. Feel free to contact us for the best deals.

Image credit: Cat.com

The post Cat’s #DozerPride Campaign Another Big Hit appeared first on BuyBigTires.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment